03335565835 – Who Called? Stop Lowell Financial Debt
Who Called Me from 03335565835?
🛑 The company who called you from 03335565835 is Lowell Financial Debt Collectors. They are usually calling to recover money for credit cards, loans, unpaid bills or parking fines.
Beating Debt Collectors
There are several ways to deal with debt collectors and improve your finances.
Choosing the right way to tackle your debt could save you time and money, but the wrong one could cause even more harm.
It’s always best to find out about all your options from a professional before you take action.
Fill out the 5 step form to get started.
Reasons why you were called by 03335565835
Lowell Financial could call you from several numbers. The main reasons they call people are:
- To collect payment – by this point, you should have received a letter in the post from both your original creditor and Lowell Financial notifying you that the debt has been purchased or the collector has been assigned to recover your debt.
The main focus of a follow-up call from 03335565835 is for them to clearly state how much you owe and to request that you make a card payment over the phone to cover the full amount. If you are unable to pay the entire outstanding balance then often they will request that you agree to pay monthly instalments until the debt is settled.
- To get more information – if you claim to be unable to pay the debt in full and you do not agree to pay monthly instalments then the second priority for Lowell Financial is to request more information from you. This information will primarily consist of the reasons you are unable to pay, including the details of your income and living expenses, alongside any details that may help them recover the debt in the future.
- To intimidate you – People will often do their best to ignore their letters and avoid phone calls. However, debt collectors know that unlike letters, ignoring phone calls is more difficult and they will therefore call you on multiple numbers like 03335565835 to pressure you into accepting ownership of the debt. They can then use this to manipulate you into paying an amount that you perhaps can’t afford.
If their phone calls fail to persuade you that the situation is now closer-to-home then they may exaggerate what might happen if you continue to ignore the debt by threatening home visits and CCJs. Although, this could happen, their calls ultimately aim to scare you into paying the debt.
Are you struggling with debt?
- Affordable repayments
- Reduce pressure from people you owe
- Stop interest and charges from soaring
How to Stop Lowell Financial Debt Collectors?
I’ve written a comprehensive guide about what to do when Lowell Financial contact you and ways that you can stop them in the article linked below:
Feeling like Chandler?
Is all this information starting to feel overwhelming? Don’t panic! There’s plenty of help available. You can get started below.
Should you ignore 03335565835?
You can watch this video to learn what’s allowed as per the law and what you can do to avoid exploitation by these debt collectors:
Lowell Financial Debt Collection Contact Details:
- 0333 556 5835