03445560225- Who Called? Stop Cabot Financial Debt
Who Called Me from 03445560225?
🛑 The company who called you from 03445560225 is Cabot Financial Debt Collectors. They normally call to recover money for loans, parking fines, credit cards, unpaid bills.
Beating Debt Collectors
There are several ways to deal with debt collectors and improve your finances.
Choosing the right way to tackle your debt could save you time and money, but the wrong one could cause even more harm.
It’s always best to find out about all your options from a professional before you take action.
Fill out the 5 step form to get started.
Reasons why you were called by 03445560225
Cabot Financial could call you from multiple numbers. The main reasons they call people are:
- To collect payment – Your original creditor and/or Cabot Financial should have sent you a letter confirming the purchase or transfer of the account. When they then call from 03445560225, their primary motive is to get you to pay the outstanding debt over the phone and close the account and ultimately make a profit without spending much time on it. Second to that, if you cannot afford to pay the lump sum, then they will suggest that you set up ongoing monthly instalments ideally by direct debit.
- To get more information – If you cannot pay straight away and you don’t agree to make monthly payments then Cabot will likely request more information about your situation including a copy of your monthly budget showing your income and expenses. They might also like to know more about your living situation such as if you are the property owner, the head tenant or whether you are living with a friend/relative. This, alongside asking about any valuable possessions you may own is their way of developing a strategy on how to go about getting money for the debt.
- To intimidate you – Debt collectors like Cabot Financial know better than most that people are more than likely to ignore their letters and for this reason they will choose to call you regularly to make ignoring your debt a little more difficult. By calling you from 03445560225, they can make the situation feel a lot more real and they use that to add pressure in order to get you to pay. They may also threaten CCJs or home visits should they get the chance.
Are you struggling with debt?
- Affordable repayments
- Reduce pressure from people you owe
- Stop interest and charges from soaring
How to Put a Stop to Cabot Financial Debt Collectors?
I’ve written a highly detailed guide about how to respond to Cabot Financial when they contact you in order to put a stop to their harassment in the article linked below:
Feeling like Chandler?
Is all this information starting to feel overwhelming? Don’t panic! There’s plenty of help available. You can get started below.
Should you ignore 03445560225?
You can watch this video to learn what’s allowed as per the law and what you can do to avoid exploitation by these debt collectors:
Cabot Financial Debt Collection Contact Details:
- 0344 556 0225
- +44 3445560225
- 44 0445560225