01246488923 – Who Called? Stop UKSL Debt
Who Called Me from 01246488923?
🛑 The company who called you from 01246488923 is UK Search Limited. They may be calling to recover money for any company in which you have an account that you have fallen behind on payments with.
Don’t worry, here’s what to do!
You could get rid of UK Search Limited Debt Collectors by writing off some of your debt.
There’s several debt solutions in the UK, choosing the right one can take years off your debt, but the wrong one can be expensive and drawn-out.
Fill out the 5 step form to get started.
Reasons why you were called by 01246488923
UKSL could call you from several numbers. The main reasons they call people from 01246488923 are:
- To collect payment – UKSL will most likely be calling you in order for you to confirm ownership of the debt and for you to pay the entire sum immediately over the phone.
- To get more information – If you can prove that you are unable to pay in any form on the spot then UKSL will be looking for additional information from you that might help them claim the debt at some point in the future.
- To intimidate you – Letters are hardly worrying to some however phone calls make the situation appear a lot more personal and a lot more serious. UKSL know this which is why they will attempt to contact you by phone call in order to get you to pay.
Are you struggling with debt?
- Affordable repayments
- Reduce pressure from people you owe
- Stop interest and charges from soaring
How to Stop UKSL?
I’ve written a comprehensive guide about what to do when UKSL contact you and ways that you can stop them in the article linked below:
Feeling like Chandler?
Is all this information starting to feel overwhelming? Don’t panic! There’s plenty of help available. You can get started below.
Should you ignore 01246488923?
No – but you can watch this video to learn what’s allowed as per the law and what you can do to avoid exploitation by these debt collectors:
UKSL Debt Contact Details: